Surgery tomorrow....

Hoodsmom
on 6/7/05 12:58 am - MA
just wanted to send a quick note of thanks for all the information that is posted on a daily basis. i will send you an update upon my return. thanks to all for the wishes and prayers, that gets us through the day and makes us feel less alone. Kind regards, Lorie
Lynn C
on 6/7/05 8:19 am
Good luck tomorrow Lorie... Here is to a new, smaller you
emme819
on 6/7/05 9:15 am - Worcester, MA
Good luck, Lorie! Mary Ellen
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/05 12:23 pm - haverhill, MA
Good Luck Lorie. You will be in my thoughts.
Nana Holly
on 6/8/05 2:36 am - Quincy, MA
Good luck tomorrow with your surgery!!! My thoughts and prayers will be with you. See you on the losing side!! (((Hugs))) Holly O.
Mackbergs2003
on 6/10/05 3:41 pm - Greenfield, MA
Congrats Lorie! I look forward to hearing about your sucess..I am having my surgery. I am scheduled for Monday June 13th, Yikes it is upon me....it's like 1:30 AM on Friday (really Saturday) and I can't sleep, I have massive bowel problems ( and I am hardly eating a thing) I will have lost several pounds just from the tummy and bowel aches I am having now....yikesabee....well I hope all went well and you are on the road to a new and exciting you....Love Kemah
Hoodsmom
on 6/12/05 7:45 pm - MA
I'm back...feeling ok. I sure I will feel better with each passing day. I going to post what I ate yesterday. My pouch is reallyyyyy sore. Oh well, up most of last night. Not expecticting feel like an Olympian yet
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views