OT anyone want a cat?

jellyroll
on 6/6/05 10:28 pm - NH
I have a cat that I have had for 10 years. My husband gave her to me before we were married. She is a snuggle bug indoor declawed spayed cat. My husband is allergic now and we fear my daughter is too. She is definately a mommas cat. The only negative things about her is she doesnt like kids. We have a 5 and 3 yo and she "tolerates" them but hisses if they walk by her fast. She has never bitten, but realy dislikes kids. When we got her, our neighbors upstairs had a brat that would come over and chase her around screaming...well, we tried to stop her but the damage had been done. I love her very very much, but cant have her making my daughter stuffy all the time. I have to find her a home or put her down. WHICH WOULD BREAK MY HEART into a million pieces. She is too old to bring to the humane society. She has never known anyone but us. I think it would be a very traumatic thing for her. She would be perfect for a single person. If you, or someone you know would like a very cuddly cat and have no kids, please email me. Thanks! Chris
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/05 12:26 pm - haverhill, MA
Good luck finding a home for your cat. I would take her, but I don't think she would like my two dogs! The two cats I have now barely tolerate the dogs.
silverfish
on 6/15/05 6:59 pm - Boston, MA
Awww... she sounds very sweet... we have 2 other cats tho! Do you know if she gets along with animals? PLEASE don't put her down! I will definitely take her before you have to do that, even if we have to buy her her own house. What's her name, etc etc?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views