6 Month Anniversary for me

Monica B.
on 6/6/05 2:03 am - Emery, SD
Today, June 6th is my 6 month anniversary for my WLS. Thank you Dr.Faillo, Mercy Medical Center, Mercy Comprehensive Weight Management Providers, and the members of ObesityHelp Over Fifty Forum and the December Crew. And thank you Monica for making this tool work, following the rules, making good, healthier food and drink choices so I can be successful and reach my goals. Hurrah for me. Hurrah for the rest of the December Crew and the success they have achieved. If someone had told me 6 months ago that I would lose 90 pounds and weigh 240 lbs in six month, be down to a size 20/18, a 44 D bra, smaller panties, smaller shoes, walk without a cane, park at the far end of the parking lot, sleep better, breath better, enjoy making love more, be able to clean myself without twisting and contorting myself, take less medications, have normal blood sugars, eat good food and enjoy it, drink water all day and evening, enjoy protein powder drinks, and take responisbility for me and my weight loss I would not have believed them. They would be taking off the top of their heads, impossible. But here I am to tell you that this is all true. Life just gets better every day and I am a very happy women. Monica age 57 12/06/04 330/240/1??.........healtheir, happier, sexier
Linda D.
on 6/6/05 2:36 am - Walpole, MA
90 pounds in 6 months!! What a great achievement. You are certainly a model for all of us to follow, and a perfect example of how successful this surgery can be. Best of luck to you always, and imagine what the next 6 months will bring!! Linda 240/204/1??
(deactivated member)
on 6/6/05 5:14 am - haverhill, MA
Congrats Monica! Keep up the good work.
MAURA F.
on 6/6/05 9:07 am - WEST ROXBURY, MA
FANTASTIC !!!!! A TRUE INSPIRATION. I HOPE I DO HALF AS WELL!!!
Lynn C
on 6/7/05 8:09 am
WTG Monica - I am presurgery and you are truly an inspiration!! Keep up the good work!
Deb T.
on 6/8/05 12:39 am - Western Mass, MA
Monica, Congratulations on your six month anniversary!! You have done wonderful!! You should be very proud of yourself. I am proud for you !! 90 pounds in six months... who would have ever thought it possisble? I can't wait for Sept 6th. That's when I will be joining you on the losing side. It can't come quick enough for me. After I am back on my feet, I would love to get together with you and share stories. We live pretty close to each other. I'm in Greenfield and down your way alot. Let's make a plan. Keep up the great work!! ~Deb
DOMENICA J.
on 6/11/05 12:10 pm - SO DEERFIELD, MA
Monica Way to go!!!! You are an inspiration and make us all very proud! I am 265lbs 5 ft 2 in and will have lapband surgery on July 22 with Dr. Haag! My only hope is that my success is 1/2 as good as yours! Keep up the fabulous work!! Kind Regards, Domenica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views