1 week!!! June 10th

jamaicanbombshell
on 6/3/05 7:02 am - Boston, MA
I have one more wee****il surgery. I just want to take this moment to thank all of you for your support and advice along this journey. I feel good knowing that you all will be with me and praying for me during my surgery. Thank you for dealing with my mood swings , riding the rollercoaster with me , and most importantly becoming part of my family. I love you all.
Carrie N.
on 6/3/05 9:01 pm - Pigeon Forge, TN
Nakisha, Congratulations and best wishes to you! I am sure you are so excited. I am excited for you and I know you will have a fast recovery and a great new life. Carrie
(deactivated member)
on 6/3/05 11:50 pm - haverhill, MA
Good Luck Nakisha!
jellyroll
on 6/6/05 10:38 pm - NH
Thats an awsome day! My Bday!!! I get to have a root canal on my birthday this year. YIPPIE-NOT You will do fine. God Bless you with a fast recovery. Chris
jamaicanbombshell
on 6/7/05 3:30 am - Boston, MA
Thanks. How are you feeling?
Mackbergs2003
on 6/10/05 3:53 pm - Greenfield, MA
Way to go! By the time you see this you will be well on your way to recovery. I am so jealous. My surgery is June 13th this Monday. OMG. So exciting, yet so "holy crap what am I about to do to myself".....Still lots of questions "mentally" yet it is so good to come on here and be able to spit them out to all of OH and know that I am not alone and that these feelings are normal. Love and Blessing to you in a speedy recovery. Kemah
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views