Great list of items for the Mercy Medical Center fashion show

Monica B.
on 6/2/05 9:33 am - Emery, SD
A big thank you to all of OFF (over fifty forum) members who took the time to give me ideas for the Mercy Hospital Fashion Show in October. Here are the ideas for vendors or providers who should be invited. 1. Plastic surgeons 2. Compression garments - Slender Body (Christina Macias 754-567-0927 3. Psych providers 4. Unjure.com products 5. Susan Maria or BariatricEating.com 6. Optifast vitamins, Vitamist, Bariatric Advantage 7. Cosmetologist, make up person, hair stylists 8. ObesityHelp.com staff, Monica Gantz or Bo McCoy 9. Dr.Storch, metabolic info doctor 10. Scale manufactures 11. Personal trainer or gym representatives, exercise tapes etc 12. Protein supplements 13.Barrie Pace wide range of clothing, http://www barriepace.com/bp/customer service/contact us.asp 14. Curves rep 15. Barbara Thompson 16. Bariatric surgeons Again thanks for the great ideas. I will keep you posted on the event and its planning. How nice that the Mercy Medical Center Comprehensive Weight Management Providers are planning this for their patients. What a great support group we have, Pre or Post op we meet 2 times a month, very intimate, great sharing, good bonding. Monica.............healthier, happier, sexier
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 6/2/05 1:24 pm - 128 Belt, MA
Hi Monica--Don't forget someone from the Nutrition-Dietician staff of your hospital. You also might consider a large hair salon/day spa business, and maybee a dentist/teeth whitening---to round out the whole package deal! Joan
HeidiLeigh29
on 6/2/05 10:15 pm - Montague, MA
Hi, How about photographers? I know that I have never let pictures be taken of me, but I am hoping I will feel differently after I lose weight, we need to have family portraits...I'm sure there are many who feel the same. Just a thought.. Heidi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views