blenders??

HeidiLeigh29
on 6/2/05 1:00 am - Montague, MA
I need to buy a new blender before my surgery on Tuesday, the last blender I bought (a few years ago) said that it would blend ice, but it really didn't blend it well ...does any one have a great blender?? what is the brand?? also one more question... I was out at the store and I thought I might pick up some jars of baby food to start off with. I picked up a small jar of bananas and it said 22gms of sugar..??.. can we eat that?? even the turkey vegetable meals had like 11 gms of sugar....i guess i am not sure of what is okay to eat after.... i'm starting to freak out....lol thanks, heidi
Hoodsmom
on 6/2/05 2:31 am - MA
hi heidi, on other boards, everyone raves about a bullet blender. it is smaller and whips and blends without all the air that you get when using a large blender. the cost is about 60.00 and i am planning on purchasing mine at target. i have seen them on line for 69.99 plus shipping. my date is the 8th. very exciting. good luck! lorie
amykic
on 6/2/05 7:53 am - spencer, MA
I have the bullet blender and it works great and comes with all different cups.
HeidiLeigh29
on 6/2/05 10:08 pm - Montague, MA
thank you for your help. heidi
lily K.
on 6/3/05 1:19 am - brockton, MA
dear heidi i got a magic bullet blender at BJ's and it works great, it was $59.00. i have only used it for protein shakes but it comes with different size cups and a recipe book. i like the fact it is small and i even took it with me on vacation! good luck lilykate
(deactivated member)
on 6/3/05 12:56 pm - Orlando, FL
Hey there Heidi.. I don't have a blender, so I won't comment. As for the baby food specifically the desserts, I bought Gerber Stage 1, which contains much less sugar than 22 grams. I think it's somewhere between 10-15 grams (sorry, I through out the cartons with the nutrition info). I also bought Stage 1 Pear desserts. I noticed that Stage 2 or 3 (Gerber) contain more sugar so I didn't bother. Hope that helps!! Oh, and congrats on your surgery!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/3/05 1:19 pm - Orlando, FL
oops.. I meant "threw" out the cartons.. Jeez.. my fingers going faster than my brain!! lol...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views