Mercy Hospital WLS Fashion Show

Monica B.
on 6/1/05 10:33 am - Emery, SD
got a call from the nutritionist at my weight management doctors office today. She is planning a fashion show on October 2nd. TJ Maxx will supply clothes for 25 models, men and women. She asked me to be a model. ME. She also asked for my help in organizing this big,hospital event. Anne would like to know which vendors or products she should contact for this event. I told her I would contact ObesityHelp to see if they would like to send someone. I also told her about BariatricEating.com and the great products Susan Marie had at the convention. If you were coming to this Sunday afternoon event what would you all like to see??? I need you all to tell me OK. Anne is inviting the press and local television stations, the surgeons, and other hospital staff. She wants to make this a big event. Your help and input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Gee I wonder if we get to keep the outfits......oh Monica hold on to that thought but get real. Hugs to all, Monica
~*Ellen H.
on 6/4/05 4:06 am - Western, MA
Hey Monica, I dont have any suggestions other than what was mentioned in the above post BUT, Anne did tell me I think that we could buy the clothes after if we wanted, so no, unfortunetly I dont think we get to keep them. Oh well. I did not know she was going to invite the media, this has me reconsidering as I have told NO ONE outside my family. I am nervous that people from work or school might catch it on the evening news, I dont think I want to be telling people that way! LOL Oh well, I guess I have a little time to think about it. By the way, you might think about posting this on the CT board, I only live 8 miles from there and I know there has to be SOME people from CT who come to Springfield for treatment. Good Luck, let me know if you need any help! Ellen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views