joni
on 5/26/05 10:52 am - brockton, MA
hi kimberly, thanks for the email..i cant wait for it to happen !!
Monica B.
on 5/26/05 2:17 am - Emery, SD
Welcome. I am age 57, had my surgery on 12/06/04. I have taken back my life with this surgery. I started at 330 lbs and I am now down to 242 lbs with a total loss of 88 pounds. Hurrah for me, for us all. Explore, ask questions, share, keep a journal, sip sip sip water, follow the rules and be good to yourself. Monica
joni
on 5/26/05 10:53 am - brockton, MA
hi monica.. good for you,i hope i have success too !!
jamaicanbombshell
on 5/26/05 2:18 am - Boston, MA
Welcome.
lmt516
on 5/26/05 8:17 am - Brant Rock, MA
Welcome! Sounds like you have your hands full. it is also great you have such family support, very important for those times you are wavering. You sound like you will do great. I had my surgery on 11/23/04 and so far am down 109lbs, I started near where you are 321. It has been life changing and wonderful. GOOD LUCK!!
joni
on 5/26/05 10:55 am - brockton, MA
hi lisa thanks for the email...good for you,thats a big loss,you must be very happy keep up the good work
joni
on 5/26/05 10:59 am - brockton, MA
hey nakisha i know just how you feel and by next summer we both will be walking into filene's,jc penny,marshall's and we will look hot girl...i just know it !! i too am excited thats all i can think about !! keep ypur spirit up,you'll do just fine
mimisue6
on 5/26/05 10:19 pm - Bluffton, SC
Hi Joni,, well i just left Brockton after living there for 40+ yrs.. Living in Wareham and go to Florida for my winters. I had my surgery March 21 in Fl and have had a great recovery period. Just do as your dr. says and you will be fine. I am so very happy that I had my surgery. I go out to dinner now and bring home most of my meal but have it the next day and the next day lol.. Live is back to normal and I love the new me. Have lost 35lbs and yes I know that is slow but..it is better than I would have done alone. Sue
joni
on 5/28/05 1:54 am - brockton, MA
hi sue good for you,i cant wait for my surgery,any weight loss is good i dont care how much it is..more power to you..keep up the good work and thanks for the email..i'd love to hear from you again take care joni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views