New on this board - anyone else here from Faulkner?

threecatma
on 5/24/05 7:31 am - Methuen, MA
Hi, I'm new to this board, but wanted to say "Hi". I'm having RNY early June at Faulkner, and just curious if others are here from that group? Just curious about the experience at that facility. I'm counting down the days now! Carol
MAURA F.
on 5/24/05 8:25 am - WEST ROXBURY, MA
Hi Faulkner in Jamaica Plain????? Whos your Doctor???? Maura
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/05 8:29 am - haverhill, MA
Hi Carol, I did not go to Faulkner, but I just wanted to say Hi. Good Luck with your surgery
Carrie N.
on 5/24/05 9:56 am - Pigeon Forge, TN
Hi Carol, I am not going to Faulkner, but I wanted to say hi. I live in Manchester now, but used to live in Lawrence, and I see you are from Methuen. Good luck with your surgery. Carrie
Hoodsmom
on 5/25/05 1:16 am - MA
Hi, I am having surgery in June at Brigham& Women's. I have heard good things about the Faulkner. I wish you well Lorie
nadine 44
on 5/25/05 8:58 am - brockton, MA
hi i had my surgery open RNY at Faulkner on 4/11/05. i had dr ferzoco who i believe is dr gaswirts partner. i went in @ 6:00am had surgery at 7:30am and was in my room by 12:00pm. The rooms are private so that is nice. I was discharged on the 4th day. The nurses were good but some of the aides left a little bit to be desired. I learned to be assertive with them because a few were lazy. Otherwise the stay was fine. good luck with your surgery, i hear dr gaswirt is a very experienced and skilled surgeon. best wishes nadine 280/242/1??
jamaicanbombshell
on 5/26/05 2:19 am - Boston, MA
Welcome.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs