Surgery Tomorrow

~*Ellen H.
on 5/24/05 5:43 am - Western, MA
Well, my surgery is tomorrow and I am getting ready to go to the gym ( one last time for a few weeks) All I have left to do is pack my bag for the hospital and finish my last minute cleaning. I went through my closet and boxed up my winter clothes, I should never need them again! I CANT WAIT! I just wanted to thank you all for your wonderful support throughout my journey. I will see you all when I am back and out and about! Thank you Again! Ellen
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 5/24/05 6:06 am - 128 Belt, MA
Ellen--the best to you for tomorrow and the rest of your skinny life! However--better keep a polarfleece or two--not certain if it will ever warm up and dry! Best wishes for tomorrow! Joan F
sheshefran
on 5/24/05 6:42 am - Danvers, MA
hope all goes well Sheila
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/05 8:33 am - haverhill, MA
Good luck with your surgery! Don't put those winter clothes too far away. I have found that I am rarely warm enough not to have a sweater around.
Bonnie R.
on 5/24/05 12:55 pm - Springfield, MA
Hi Ellen Good Luck tomorrow. I hope you have an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. Bonnie
Linda D.
on 5/25/05 2:12 am - Walpole, MA
Best wishes Ellen. Keep some warm things handy. I went from wearing a sleeveless nylon nightgown to bed pre-surgery, to my flannel nightgown post-surgery. Especially since it doesn't look like it is ever going to warm up in good ole Ma. for a while. Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views