6 Months today - boy that went quick!

lmt516
on 5/23/05 11:00 pm - Brant Rock, MA
I am exactly 6 months as of today. OMG what a difference these month shave made - a new life. I have been very lucky and other than a few minor glitches, very minor, I have sailed through. I am 107 down since surgery, 133 altogether. I am no longer the couch potato, I am no longer making excuses why I can't go out or be around large groups( I was a large group!). I now run, love to clothes shop, I no longer dread booths in restaraunts. I am back to wearing make-up, having my nails done and just generally feeling feminine. I did my first 5K, and have my second in 10 days. I am hoping to drop another 60lbs, but even if I never get that low I am more than thrilled to still be losing. 347/321(surgery/214/ ?
Hoodsmom
on 5/24/05 1:22 am - MA
congratulations. you are an inspiration for all of us. lorie
Linda D.
on 5/24/05 1:55 am - Walpole, MA
What an achievement Lisa! Congrats!! And keep up the good work. Good luck with your next run. Linda
Nana Holly
on 5/24/05 3:56 am - Quincy, MA
Yeah Lisa , That is just awesome!!! Keep up the good work!!! I saw you on t.v. the other day, you are looking good!!! Holly O. p.s. Hope to see you at the next support group meeting.
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/05 4:41 am - haverhill, MA
Congrats Lisa! I wish you many more successes!
Deb T.
on 5/24/05 5:11 am - Western Mass, MA
Lisa~ Congratulations to you!! I am scheduled for surgery on September 6th. My husband is a runner, and I have always wanted to join him. Your success has me hopeful. Good luck to you and keep up the GREAT work ~ Deb
threecatma
on 5/24/05 7:23 am - Methuen, MA
Wow, great to hear your success. I have surgery in just 18 more days - I can't wait at this point! Finding message boards has been a Godsend for easing my fears. I hope to have great news to report at my 6-Month anniversary, too! Cheers, Carol
lmt516
on 5/24/05 9:12 am - Brant Rock, MA
Carol & Deb - you guys will do great. I could never have conceived of how much this would change my life.I can't wait to hear about your journeys. I am so happy for both of you - GOOD LUCK!! LOL - I was on TV? I hope it was not at the 5K - OMG me running is not a pretty site even with 133lbs gone.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views