Harvard Pilgrim Rocks!

Kim P
on 5/20/05 10:47 am - Metro West, MA
I'm approved! On the first try, and in just one week! I was told this was the best insurance to have, and I believe it... I'm so thankful that my employer offers this. I'm on my way!
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/05 11:18 am - haverhill, MA
I have heard the same thing about Harvard Pilgrim. I am glad it worked out for you.
emme819
on 5/20/05 12:38 pm - Worcester, MA
I agree, Kim! They approved my surgery the same day they got the paperwork. I've been insured with them for well over 10 years now, and have NEVER had a problem with them. I'll continue to stay insured with them for as long as I can. I feel so lucky to have them! Good luck with your surgery! Mary Ellen lap rny 3/16/05 282/227/?
Ellen I.
on 5/21/05 7:52 am - Maynard, MA
Kim Congratulations! I have HPHC as well and absoluetly love them. They have been so supportive in every aspect of my life. I had my RNY on 5/11. I had my surgery at Emerson Hospital in Concrod. I had fantastic care. I just wanted to wish you all the best and to remind you to keep the faith. Ellen
lolly1206
on 5/21/05 10:23 pm - Blackstone, MA
I just got my approval letter from HP in the mail as well! After having insurance that excluded the surgery for years, I am so grateful to have Harvard Pilgrim as well.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views