LOST A PEER!

DC
on 5/14/05 2:08 am - Orange, MA
Hello, I was shocked today when I opened the Worcester gazette I found an obituary for Diane M. Vautour. She was 45 and died of complications of gastric bypass surgery. I never open the paper but was on lunch and happened to pick it up. It caught my attention because she was so young. Does anyone here know this woman? She was from Gardner. It says she passed on 5-12 at Worcester skilled care center. What is that? Just thought people here would want to know. DC
(deactivated member)
on 5/14/05 7:59 am - haverhill, MA
I did not know Diane, but how sad.
Caeli B.
on 5/14/05 9:38 am - Boston, MA
I did not know Diane either but found her obituary and picture on the funeral home's site: (http://www.)boucherfuneral.com/runtime.php?SiteId=-661&NavigatorId=-32008 If anyone would like to send their condolences online I'm sure the family would appreciate it. Caeli
Carrie N.
on 5/14/05 9:58 am - Pigeon Forge, TN
David, I am originally from Ashburnham, Massachusetts, which is right next to Gardner (even closer than Orange!), and I used to live in Gardner. My mom is a nurse who used to work with Diane years ago, and said she is so sad because she has always struggled with her weight and been on every single diet known to man (all the expensive centers and liquid diets). Additionally, she had other health problems. About 10 years ago, my mom said she had an echo and the doctor said it showed evidence of several heart attacks. She was a diabetic as well. She was just a little younger than my mother and I cannot imagined being "orphaned" even at age 32.
Linda D.
on 5/14/05 10:20 am - Walpole, MA
Such sad news. We should all remember Diane in our prayers. It makes me stop and think, even more than I normally do, how very fortunate I am that my surgery was successful, and all I had was an incision infection.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views