Anyone have WLS @ Lawrence Mem.?

issy2you
on 5/2/05 9:44 pm - winthrop, MA
I keep hearing about this $925 fee MGH charges. I've been seeing Dr. Randall @ Lawrence Mem and I haven't been told anything about any kind of fee like this. My ins will pay everything but my office co-pays I was told...Why are these programs so different? Has anyone heard of a fee @ Lawrence Mem.? PS Sorry If you have read this befor I accidently posted it everywhere but here yesterday....I gotta learn to read the heading at the top of the page...
Lisa D.
on 5/4/05 1:15 am - Stoneham, MA
I had Dr. Randall do my bypass Feb of 2004. He then did my hernia/TT Nov of 2004. I had heard that the insurance companies have stopped covering the pyche evaluation but I dont know what the fees are now. My insurance covered all of my bypass and I only had to pay 4500 for the TT. I would like to tell you that Dr. Randall saved my life. I have never ever met a Dr. that cared about "you" He remembers every detail from your medical to when you were married. He personalizes every encounter with the bedside manner of a saint. At 456 pounds I had seen many doctors over the years and he is without question the best Dr as well as one of the finest person I have ever had the priviledge of meeting. Regardless of my success with WLS, he is still the best person to ever be associated with and you will have great success with him. He is by far THE BEST. Good luck with your journey. Lisa Down 207 pounds in 14 months~!
Carrie N.
on 5/4/05 9:13 am - Pigeon Forge, TN
Lisa, I know this is not the topic, but I just wanted to say that I am sooooo jealous that you met Tommy Lee!! I fell in love with him when I was 11 and Too Fast For Love came out, and spent much of the next 5 years planning our wedding. Sadly, it was not meant to be. Anyway, congratulations on your great success. Carrie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views