Here I go into surgery again...

Nana Holly
on 5/1/05 10:37 pm - Quincy, MA
Hi all. As some of you may have read in my profile I had a lumpectomy for breast cancer a year ago. The good news is the cancer is gone!!! The bad news is I had developed a seroma which simply does not want to go away. I had an ultrasound last week and the results indicated a seroma and a hematoma so I am going back into surgery on May 17th to have that area cleaned up and then hopefully that will be totally resolved. After tha****ch me go!!!! I am pretty postive about it but prayers are also helpful. Thanks, Holly O.
Linda D.
on 5/2/05 12:01 am - Walpole, MA
Holly, you know you have all our prayers. My mother and a good friend are breast cancer survivors, each clean for 3 years now, and I am sure you will have the same results. I'll be thinking of you. Linda
Nana Holly
on 5/2/05 1:00 am - Quincy, MA
Thanks Linda. Holly
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 5/2/05 12:28 am - 128 Belt, MA
Hi Holly, I am sorry you need surgery. Thank you for sharing and maybee this will help us all to remember our Breast Exams. I am sure you are in good hands with your surgeon, but I will wish you the best and keep you in my prayers. With your weight loss and surgery--please take one day at a time and don't think you need to be superwoman and be the best at your diet and with your surgery recovery. One day at a time! Joan F
Nana Holly
on 5/2/05 1:02 am - Quincy, MA
I appreciate your advice Joan. I do tend to push a little too much. Dr. D is an excellent surgeon and put all my faith and trust in him. Thanks for your support. It means a lot. (((Hugs))) Holly O.
Luann S.
on 5/2/05 8:23 am - Randolph, MA
Best wishes Holly! Keep up your protein and vitamin C intake to promote healing! Thoughts and prayers with you. Luann
Nana Holly
on 5/2/05 8:42 am - Quincy, MA
Thanks Luann, good advice. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Holly O.
Monica B.
on 5/2/05 5:37 am - Emery, SD
Holly, thanks for sharing. Sorry for the extra surgery. Take it slow and please be so very good to you. My mom has survived breast cancer now 22 years. Prayers coming your way. Monica
lmt516
on 5/4/05 12:36 am - Brant Rock, MA
Good thoughts on your speedy recovery. Take good care of yourself!
denise W.
on 5/4/05 8:28 am - methuen, MA
Hi Holly, I have been thinking about you lately and about how you are doing. Sorrry you have to have more surgery, but thank God this is a benign problem. You are a very strong person and I know you will come through with flying colors!! My surgery is coming up May 24th, oh boy the nerves are settling in. ha ha. big hugs to you!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views