I'M APPROVED

Polly T.
on 4/28/05 12:01 am - Murphysboro,, IL
just talked to the insurance co and I just got approved yesterday....... Last week they kept telling me that my case was pending b/c of no date and needed documentation from doctor...So I called Human Resources and told them what runaround they were giving me and it was a covered benefit and I wanted this taken care of immediately... Had to share the news and do a little dance Polly
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 4/28/05 3:16 am - 128 Belt, MA
Polly--This is Terrific News--You must feel so,so relieved! Can't wait til you get a date and join us on the loosing side! Won-der-ful!! Joan F
~*Ellen H.
on 4/28/05 1:44 pm - Western, MA
CONGRATS!!!! I remember when I got my approval, I felt like oppening college accaptance letters all over again! Hope the time passes quick before surgery! Ellen
Caeli B.
on 4/28/05 1:47 pm - Boston, MA
Congratulations!!! Caeli
(deactivated member)
on 4/30/05 12:47 am - South of Boston, MA
Caeli- I love the spelling of your name. My oldest daughter is Caileigh - same initials, too. Anyways - have a great day! Beth -158 lbs, 10 to goal! Updates here, check 'em out! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Nana Holly
on 4/28/05 9:56 pm - Quincy, MA
Polly, Congratulations!!!! Good for you for advocating for yourself!!! It is such a relief to see and/or hear the news "your approved". Keep us posted as to your surgery date. Best Wishes, Holly O.
Linda D.
on 4/30/05 5:48 am - Walpole, MA
Ah, another hurdle jumped!! This is so exciting for you. I wish you all the luck in the world Polly. Let us know when you get a date. You think you're excited now?? Just wait...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views