coming home

SteveApril45
on 4/26/05 11:54 pm - frostburg, MD
Hi People In june I will be returning to my Birthplace Worcester mass.I have been living in Maryland for almost a year now and we are going to vist family and friends.I will also be going to see Dr Kelly and his staff at Umass worcester...........steve c
amykic
on 4/29/05 7:03 am - spencer, MA
Welcome home!!!! I am from Spencer and the weather is starting to get beautiful! Amy
Carrie N.
on 4/30/05 12:57 am - Pigeon Forge, TN
I was born in Worcester, too, but grew up in Ashburnham, then to Fitchburg, now in Manchester NH.....but it doesn't feel like home. I would love to move back to Worcester or Fitchburg. Welcome back!
SteveApril45
on 4/30/05 3:40 am - frostburg, MD
Hi Thank you both.I now live in Frostburg Maryland,population 984.LoL,Worcester mass is like New York compared to this place,but living here does have it's perks. 1.Low crime rate 2.No traffic 3.Quiet 4.Kids are safer(even though no matter where u live they must always be watched) 5.No shootings 6.Low property taxes(.13 cents on every 100.00) Down side to living here. 1.Too many hills 2.cold(mountains) 3.Everything is 12 miles away 4.Lots of rednecks 5.I'm turning into a redneck 6.I now say "hey" and ya all.. 7.slim picking on the women folk other than that it really is a nice place to live.Hope to bump into ya all when i'm up there............steve c
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views