Who's going to NJ Event??

Amy Williams
on 4/26/05 2:31 pm
I'm sooooo excited . I just found out I'm going to be able to go to New Jersey May 20-22nd! I've been asked to be a guest speaker! That's a big step for me to do! There are so many people I want to meet. I'd really like to meet all of you!! This will really be an exciting time for me and I'll be celebrating my 1 year rebirth with all of you!! Who's coming?? Here's a link if you are interested in the convention. http://www.obesityhelpevents.com/2005-newjersey.html Amy
Monica B.
on 4/27/05 2:58 am - Emery, SD
Hi Amy. I am going to NJ and I am also so excited. There are many of us coming in from around the US who meet each day at the Over Fifty Forum (OFF). We are looking forward to meeting each other or rekindling old Acquaintances again. I am fortunate to be traveling with a local fun friend, Maryann Long. We plan on driving down on Friday and staying till Sunday. A large group of us are planning dinner on Saturday night. We are also shopping for cute jammies for our pajama party. Hope to meet you there. Monica
Amy Williams
on 4/27/05 8:43 am
Monica, That sounds like you are going to have a blast!! How fun is that! Amy
Linda D.
on 4/27/05 9:47 am - Walpole, MA
Amy and Monica, That sounds like such fun! I can't wait until next year when I can join you. I am 9 days post-op and just starting to feel better. Funny - I've had 4 C-sections and a gall bladder operation but I don't remember being this sore after any of those. Maybe that fact that I am 56 now has something to do with it!! Good luck with the speech Amy. I'll be thinking of you. Monica, maybe next year, I can hitch a ride!! Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views