Two weeks out and down 15 pounds!

Nana Holly
on 4/22/05 4:53 am - Quincy, MA
I just went to see the nutritionist today and am officially down 15 pounds since surgery on April 5th. WHOOPIE!!! I am now on soft foods and had my first "big girl" lunch today of one ounce of deli ham and 1/2 ounce of string cheese. My nutritionist suggested I do 6 meals of 1-1/2 ounces each to start with. I was sure that would not be enough...WRONG!!! It was just right. I had no problems with eating either. I think I will have a Boca Burger for my next mini-meal and see how that goes down. Took my dog for a walk for 20 minutes. Will have to go out on my own later to finish up. I want to do 30 to 45 minutes a day. Well, just wanted to share. Have a great day everyone!!! Holly O. Lap RNY 4/5/05 240/225/wanna be 135
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 4/22/05 5:48 am - 128 Belt, MA
Holly--great news! Enjoy your weekend knowing you are on a new path to life! Enjoy it. Joan F
Nana Holly
on 4/22/05 8:40 am - Quincy, MA
Thaniks Joan. I am so psyched. This is such a trip!!! Holly O.
Polly T.
on 4/22/05 5:57 am - Murphysboro,, IL
Holly, Congrads on your weightloss. I am so excited for you. I talked to ins rep and they said When I see the surgeon on the 5/5. Then they will have a answer for me..I will keep you updated.. Polly
Nana Holly
on 4/22/05 8:42 am - Quincy, MA
Thaks Polly!!! How exciting for you!!!! I am sure you are all set to go. I will send prayers and positive vibes your way. Have a great weekend. Holly O.
Linda D.
on 4/22/05 9:49 am - Walpole, MA
15 pounds is sooo awesome Holly!! You should be very proud of yourself, I know we are proud of you. Do you have any idea just how good ham and string cheese sounds to me!!!??? I have another 10 days of CIB, yogurt and LF cream soup ahead of me until I can move along. It sounds like things are going great for you. Keep up the good work. Linda
Luann S.
on 4/22/05 11:10 am - Randolph, MA
Hi Holly, Good for you! You are doing so great! I can't believe that you were able to eat ham and string cheese already! Keep up the good work and just enjoy the good feelings. Luann
Liz F.
on 4/22/05 10:47 pm - West Quincy, MA
That is so awesome!!!! And it was great seeing you out and about so soon after surgery as well! Keep up the good work - I live in Quincy too - I bet we will run into each other somewhere soon! Liz -83
Nana Holly
on 4/24/05 3:51 am - Quincy, MA
I would imagine we probably will. It was good to see you again and to hear all your wisdom on being post-op. I guess I am one of the lucky ones feeling so well so soon after the surgery. Must be my good pioneer stock!!! lol. Thanks for you support and I will see you next month. Holly-15
az
on 4/22/05 11:31 pm - MA
Congatulations Holly. How are you feeling physically at 2 weeks? I am having surgery 5/10 and am having the pre surgery jitters
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views