Has anyone heard from Linda D?

Nana Holly
on 4/21/05 2:17 am - Quincy, MA
Linda had her surgery on Monday morning and I am anxious to see how she is doing. If anyone has heard anything could you let me know? Thanks So Much, Holly O.
Linda D.
on 4/21/05 11:49 am - Walpole, MA
I made it!!!! Came home yesterday afternoon. I am quite sore, but have a great relationship with Mr. Percocet!! I've been trying to walk around the house every time I get out of the recliner. This reminds me of my C-sections and gall bladder surgeries. When I first get up, I walk like my grandfather, but slowly but surely I straighten up. I feel better than I did yesterday, so I know I am healing. I'm not thrilled that I gained 7 pounds in the hospital, but my stomach is rumbling, so I know it is only a matter of time until I lose that. Good luck to all who are still waiting. I'm sore, but I know it will be worth it when I am off all my meds and start looking good. They already took me off all my diabetes meds. Now I just have to take the high blood pressure and cholesterol meds. Hopefully, they will be a thing of the past in the near future. My biggest problem is knowing how much to eat. They say to stop when you feel full, but I don't really feel hungry, so it's hard to gauge. I'm more or less just eating to get the protein in. So, keep up the good work everyone, and thanks for checking up on me Holly. Linda
Nana Holly
on 4/21/05 10:26 pm - Quincy, MA
You are so very welcome. I am so happy you seem to be doing so well. Holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs