What Did You Do With Your Old Clothes

ON A GLORY CLOUD
B.

on 4/20/05 4:15 am - Urbana, IL
Hi , I am writing because I am in dire need of plus size clothes. I am looking to see if anyone has things they want to get rid of. Please let me know. I will be end of year having sugary and I need things now. If you have any clothes you want to get rid of please let me know. I need sizes 26-28 or 30-32
Christine W.
on 4/20/05 4:27 am - Pawtucket, RI
I have two boxes of clothes still left. All are either brand new with tags still on them or only worn once or twice. I donated everything else but saved these cause they were so new. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested Deborah.
Mea A.
on 4/23/05 12:23 pm - Western, MA
Hi Deborah X2 - I am in the same boat that you are. My sizes keep dropping fast so I am constantly in need of clothes. Have you tried the thrift stores in your area? I think you may be pleasantly surprised at the plus size clothing in Goodwill and Salvation Army and at GREAT prices. They've been a real life saver for me, that and the kindness of people who have given me their too big clothes. I already gave my clothes to someone else in need, sorry. Good luck with your upcoming surgery . Mea 7/12/04 -110 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views