Waiting on approval

Polly T.
on 4/18/05 12:45 pm - Murphysboro,, IL
Called the ins co and they said it was in review..I hope I get approved. It went to review on 4/15..I hope BCBS of Mass/PPO approves it. Here is the criteria... 1. morbid obesity BMI 40 or above or 35 w/ co. 2. attempts at weightloss have failed. 3. obesity has persisted for atleast 5 yrs. 4. no untreated metabolic cause for obesity such as adrenal or thyroid disease. 5. patient is an adult.. I met all 5 of theses.. anyone had bcbs of mass/ppo-preferred blue care??IF so , how was your outcome?? I am really nerves b/c you hear and read about all theses horrified ins co stories ..So please everyone please keep me in your prayers everyday..I could use so encouragement about now.. Say a pray Polly t ..If I could have one wish come true. It would be ins approval
Nana Holly
on 4/18/05 1:00 pm - Quincy, MA
Polly, I have a friend who has BCBS of Massachsuetts/PPO and she was approved with no problem. I have BCBS but it is out of state. I was approved within a few days. I wish you good luck and please let us know when you get the good news (which I am sure it will be). Holly O. Lap RNY 4/5/05 240/227
Lynn O.
on 4/18/05 9:46 pm - Taunton, MA
Hi Polly, I have BCBS of MA/PPO also. It took approximately 3 1/2 weeks for my approval. Don't get discouraged, it just might take some time. I let my doctor's office take care of everything and I didn't have to do anything. Keep your chin up~ Lynn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views