Quincy Medical Center Support Group

Luann S.
on 4/17/05 2:08 am - Randolph, MA
Hi guys! Is the QMC support group meeting tomorrow (4/18)? What time does it start? FYI Dr. Hess is running the Boston Marathon tomorrow, so keep your eyes open for him if you are watching! Looking forward to seeing some of you there, if the meeting is on. I haven't been since before surgery. Luann
ginny1029
on 4/17/05 8:11 pm - Taunton, MA
Luann, The meeting is tonight at 6:00 in the area it was before. I am not sure if I will make it but hope to for a little while anyway. Ginny
Mickeylpn
on 4/17/05 8:20 pm - Weymouth, MA
I didnt know there was a support meeting. Who is running it..I havent been to a meeting since, they stopped them at QMC before..Let me know the details please.. Thank you Michele
Luann S.
on 4/17/05 10:05 pm - Randolph, MA
I guess they restarted last month now that the new nutritionist is in place. I haven't been since last summer so I am looking forward to getting back. Thanks Ginny for confirmation of the time. Luann
Nana Holly
on 4/18/05 4:48 am - Quincy, MA
The meeting is on as far as I know and is at 6:00 p.m. It is held in the conference room which is right off the lobby past where DD's is. There should be signs up indicating where the room is. Hope you all can come. Natalie is terrific!! Hope to see you there. Holly O.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views