Plastic Surgery at Brigham & Womens

hope4life
on 4/21/05 4:32 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
I cannot tell you anything about PS but I had my WLS at Brigham & Womens and my experience was undoubtedly a very pleasant one. I mean that the surgical staff was excellent, the hospital was excellent and the nursing care was so totally supportive. I had a minor complication but nothing serious. But that was with me, not the hospital or their staff. My WLS surgeon was professional and he knew what he was doing. I had alot of faith in his office and staff. I cannot tell you enough about Brigham & Womens. But on the PS end of it. I am clueless. Hopefully when it comes time for me to have PS, I will try for a Brigham & Womens doctor. I hope that helps you some. Erin
LauraL728
on 4/24/05 11:58 am - SE Mass, MA
Thanks Erin I have recently switched to B&W's for various other medical procedures and have found them professional and accurate. I am really happy with everything done there! It's good to hear others have had good experiences there. thanks Laura
majorcat
on 4/30/05 10:35 pm - Boston, MA
Hi All For you BWHers....The lecture for plastic surgery at BWH is with Dr. Bo Pomahok on May 17 from 6-8pm in Carrie hall. Gracias! Natalie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views