Plastic Surgery at Brigham & Womens

LauraL728
on 4/11/05 8:57 am - SE Mass, MA
Hi All I am scheduled to have a "tummy tuck" at Brigham & Womens in June. Has anyone had any experiences they would like to share? I had my gastric bypass at Boston Medical Center (which I was very pleased with). Thanks! Laura
Caeli B.
on 4/11/05 9:04 am - Boston, MA
No personal experience with PS but a close friend has a non-WLS-related breast reduction at the Brigham a few months ago and was thrilled with her results. Best of luck, Caeli
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 4/11/05 6:39 pm - 128 Belt, MA
Laura, Sorry I don't have any info--but PLEASE keep us posted as to what you find out. I know the May WLS group is having a Plastic Surgeon as the guest speaker. I'll get the info for you and email it to you. Joan F.
LauraL728
on 4/12/05 7:35 am - SE Mass, MA
Thanks Joan!! I would be very interested in the speaker. This is the first of possibly several plastic surgeries that I will need. Take care Laura
star dust
on 4/12/05 12:41 am - Cumberland, RI
Adjustable Gastric Band on 06/01/16
Was your health insurance able to cover your tummy tuck?
LauraL728
on 4/12/05 7:36 am - SE Mass, MA
I have HarvardPilgrim insurance and it was approved. thank god....
star dust
on 4/12/05 4:17 pm - Cumberland, RI
Adjustable Gastric Band on 06/01/16
wow, that is totally awesome! I'd be interested in more information .. what plastic surgeon you used and how they billed it to be approved by Harvard Pilgram. Thanks and Good Luck!
Jean H.
on 4/13/05 2:24 am - Onset, MA
Laura ... I had a 'tummy tuck' in late July at Brigham & Women's. All I can say is that I love my surgeon, Dr. Julian Pribaz. The whole experience was great - the staff is truly professional and so very caring. Am planning on phase 2 - a thigh lift - in the near future. Since I was quite anxious last year to have the abdominoplasty I paid for it myself without even attempting to have my insurance carrier pay for it. I didn't want to delay the procedure by waiting for the insurance company. Good luck ... Jean
carol D.
on 4/13/05 1:07 pm - charlestown, MA
THAT WAS GREAT WAS IT EXPENISIVE I AM THINK ABOUT IT TOO
LauraL728
on 4/24/05 11:56 am - SE Mass, MA
Hi Jean Thanks for the info....I too will be having the thigh lift in the future. I'm sure I will have to pay for it myself but I have to do it. I will let everyone know once I have this procedure done. Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views