workout video or DVD

debbie3855
on 4/10/05 12:37 am - Havehill, MA
I am looking for a work out video or DVD that I can do that is good.....I don't think I am up to the Richard Simmons ones yet. I remember someone mentioning one on here some walking one.....does anyone remember??? Thanks Debbie
Luann S.
on 4/10/05 2:57 am - Randolph, MA
It was Walk Away the Pounds. See the post by Jennifer on 3/13/05 by viewing older posts. Luann
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 4/10/05 11:32 pm - 128 Belt, MA
I use the walk away the pounds video. Very easy to use--Richard Simmons appears to be more fun--but I couldn't get my arms and legs in sinc and felt like an octopus. The Walk away the weight video is easy to use. Joan F.
Nana Holly
on 4/11/05 3:52 am - Quincy, MA
The videos I think you are talking about are the Leslie Sansone videos. I have several of them and they are excellent. They not only have walking DVD's but also ones that while walking you are using upper body moves with various weights or stretchy belts. When I lost weight a few year ago I did the 4 mile walking video. It is awesome!!! She has a site online or you can get them at your local Sam Goodies, etc. Good Luck, Holly O.
Jenna B.
on 4/11/05 7:09 am - Tyngsboro, MA
Hi Debbie I think you saw my post, I was talking about the "Walk away the pounds" routines by Leslie Sansone You can get them almost anywhere that sells DVD's and Videos, also here is the link to her web site if you want to check out some of the stuff they have there (http://www)walkawaythepounds.com/store_nav.asp I've also found them on Amazon.com if you don't have the chance to get out to the store, the cool thing with Amazon is sometimes you can find them used for a lower price. I have 2 small kids (2 & 4) and my husband doesn't get home from wor****il after 5:30, so these work out programs were perfect to fit my lifestyle, not to mention the lower impact ones are pretty easy to follow. Good luck! Jenna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views