Waiting list for surgeons very long?

Sally P.
on 4/9/05 11:27 pm - Derry, NH
I am hoping to have my Roux-en-Y at Mass General with Dr. Randall. I have my first appt April 20th at Weight Center. My neighbor told me yesterday that Dr. Randall was recommended to her recently (last year?) but will be going to All Saints in Lowell because Dr. Randall had an 18 month waiting list. Has anyone had surgery with Dr. Randall in the last year and is this true? Heaven help me if it is.
Linda D.
on 4/10/05 8:51 am - Walpole, MA
Sally, If it is true, and that's too long a wait for you, go to obesityconsult.com and check out the program at New England Medical Center. Start to finish my wait has been 3 months, and the doctors are top notch. Good luck on your journey. Linda
CoolWaterMom
on 4/10/05 11:49 am - Monument Beach, MA
That dose seam long I went to Brighams and Woman and from start to fini**** was only 4 months I loved Dr. Robinson he was very kind and helpful. Good Luck Keep Us Posted Hugs Loretta
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 4/10/05 11:30 pm - 128 Belt, MA
Interesting he is moving. I have seen lots of commercials for All Saints on TV--they must have needed a GURU doctor to jump start their WLS program. My wait at brigham was 2 mos from 1st appt to surgery--my friends was even less. Joan F
sunneegirl
on 4/11/05 2:03 am - Whitinsville, MA
Hi... I had my surgery at Saints Memorial (by the way... not All Saints, FYI) with Dr. Shen. They have an excellent program. Here is their site... www .saints-memorial.org/clinics-weightmgmt.html
Jenna B.
on 4/12/05 5:56 am - Tyngsboro, MA
I had my surgery @ Saints Memorial in Lowell with Dr. Shen as well, they have a good program there and are pretty extensive. I've heard that Dr. Jeiser (there are 2 Dr.'s in the program) is going to be starting a program elsewhere & this may be why they are getting someone new on board in Lowell. When I went for my surgery my consult was in January & my surgery was in May, I could have had it in April but I needed to pu**** back due to time off and work. Good luck
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views