OT.....visiting

patski53
on 4/9/05 10:14 pm - golden valley, MN
Greetings, I thought of this last night while TRYING to sleep. I am 7 months post op. My husband and I will be visiting Boston starting Monday 4/11. Thought it might be fun to post on the Massachusetts board and ask you all for suggestions on restaurants and sights. I have been to Boston a few times, but never as a relativly thin person. We plan on doing a lot of walking, although last time I checked the weather wasn't supposed to be that great. Thanks in advance for any replies!!
lmt516
on 4/10/05 12:56 am - Brant Rock, MA
Hi, you will love Boston as a thin person. I lived there for 37years before moving south of the city. Monday is supposed to be cold but I believe the rest of the week will be nice. It should be in the high 50's low 60's, beleive me after this winter that is a heat wave. I like Skye in the Fanueil Hall area. Good food at reasonable price. Also I recommend Blue Ginger, that is Ming Tsai's Asain Fusion restaraunt, very very good. I beleive it is on Comm Ave and the Bosotn Brookline border. I know he has a web site. Have fun!
Linda D.
on 4/10/05 8:49 am - Walpole, MA
Fanueil hall is a must. If you're looking for good exercise, the Freedom Trail is great. The New England Aquarium is good, as is the Museum of Science. The Union Oyster House is very good. As is Anthony's Pier 4 and Jimmy's Harborside (both rather expensive). Have a great time in our fair city. I am sure you will fall in love with Boston.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views