One of those exciting moments!

Luann S.
on 4/6/05 12:57 pm - Randolph, MA
I had to share one of those exciting moments with people who could appreciate it! I am going on a Richard Simmons Cruise To Lose (even though I have already lost!) in May. This is something I have wanted to do for years. It just so happened that I had the money at the same time that I have lost this weight due to the blessing of this surgery. It is the first time I have been consistent with any kind of exercise program for at least 5 years! Well, since I have no summer clothes that fit and 2 of the dinners are formal occassions, I went dress shopping last night. I got my dream "little black dress" with little cap sleeves and a plunging neckline and.......IT"S A SIZE 10!!!!!!!! I could not stop grinning! I will have lots of pictures from the cruise and will definitely post an after picture with my little black dress on! What are some of your exciting moments since surgery? Luann LapRNY 9/14/04 -76 lbs
Lynn O.
on 4/7/05 9:43 am - Taunton, MA
Congratulations, Luann. You have every right to be VERY proud of yourself. Post your pictures when you come back. Have a great time. Lynn
Linda D.
on 4/7/05 11:29 am - Walpole, MA
Have a great time Luann. Richard Simmons is very sincere in his caring for people. What a great feeling it must be to know you look as good as you feel. I can't wait for it to happen to me. I am sure you will have a great time. Have someone take some pics of you getting down on the dance floor!! Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views