6 days to go!!

Nana Holly
on 3/30/05 12:36 am - Quincy, MA
Hi all!! I have six days to go before my surgery!! I am soooooo ready and sooooooo excited!! I went to a support group meeting a couple of weeks ago at the Quincy Medical Center and found so much support and encouragement!!! Meetings are held on the 2nd Monday of every month...except for April which will be on April 18th 6:00 to 7:30. Love to see you there. Anyway, just wanted to share my excitment. I have everything ready for when I get home and I have packed by bravery for the day of my surgery. See you all on the losing side!!! Hugs, Holly O.
~*Ellen H.
on 3/30/05 1:25 am - Western, MA
GOOD LUCK! Ellen
lmt516
on 3/30/05 1:40 am - Brant Rock, MA
I wish you so much good luck! It has changed my life forever.
Nana Holly
on 3/30/05 7:58 am - Quincy, MA
Thank you so much!!
denise W.
on 3/30/05 10:36 am - methuen, MA
Hi Holly, I wish you the best of luck!! denise
Linda D.
on 4/1/05 8:17 am - Walpole, MA
Best of luck Holly. I will remember you in my prayers. I am just 13 days behind you. My surgery is 4/18 at NEMC. Hope to see you on the Losing Side. Linda
Sally P.
on 4/2/05 5:34 am - Derry, NH
Holly, I wish you the best with your surgery and will be looking forward to your progress on the other end. I am very early in this journey and have not even had my first appt. yet. That is in a few days. I will be going to MGH. P.S. You are already very pretty and have a beautiful smile. Sally Perkins
Nana Holly
on 4/2/05 6:50 am - Quincy, MA
Sally, thank you soooooo much for the lovely words. I wish you all the best on your weight loss journey and am here to answer any questions you may have. The time really flies. I had my first visit with the surgeon on October 27th and now my surgery is on April 5th. I will be there waiting for you on the losing side. Holly Ormon
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 4/2/05 10:45 am - 128 Belt, MA
Holly--You have a great, warm smile! Best of luck for your upcoming surgery. I can't imagine your smile any brighter--but it will be! I'm sure you will do just fine--will be thinking of you. Joan F.
denise W.
on 4/5/05 8:01 am - methuen, MA
Hi Holly, I have been praying and thinking about you all of last night and of course today. I hope your surgery went well and by now you are recouperating just fine. My lap band is scheduled for May 24th and I am getting cold feet already ha ha. Please take care of yourself and have a speedy recovery. God bless. Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views