Hi, I'm home

Jan B
on 3/26/05 11:12 pm - Rehoboth, MA
I am home. I had a couple of complications. My gall bladder was removed due to a large stone and my spleen was removed because it would not stop bleeding. I spent three days in ICU. I am still very stiff and on pain meds so my mind is still a little foggy. I am sipping all the time and have that awful dry-sour mouth that everyone complains about post -op. My belly feels achy huge and swollen. Thank you every one for your prayers and good wishes. Jan B
Luann S.
on 3/26/05 11:50 pm - Randolph, MA
Take care Jan! Sorry for the complications. Be very gentle with yourself, you have a lot of healing to do! I'm sure the swelling is from all the IV fluids you must have received and will subside with time. It does get better, much better so hang in there and come here when you need support! Luann lapRNY 9/14/04 -76
(deactivated member)
on 3/27/05 5:44 am - haverhill, MA
Glad to hear that you are home safe and sound. Take good care of yourself.
lmt516
on 3/27/05 11:05 pm - Brant Rock, MA
I am happy to hear your home. Take care of yourself and give yourself some time to heal.
Nana Holly
on 3/30/05 12:30 am - Quincy, MA
Best of luck with your recovery, Jan. My thoughts are with you. Let me know if you find anything to take care of the dry-sour mouth. I have my surgery on April 5th. Holly O.
Linda D.
on 4/1/05 8:30 am - Walpole, MA
Jan!! I hope you're feeling better every day.
Jan B
on 4/1/05 8:03 pm - Rehoboth, MA
Thank you Linda for your support. Prayers and best wishes for your up coming surgery. Your recovery should be faster if you go lap. I am getting getter each day but am still quite tired and weak, in part from the blood loss. I noticed on your profile that you live in Walpole. We moved here from Walpole. All this snow has been a real bummer this year. Good Luck on your surgery. Jan B
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views