Anyone Been Approved by Harvard Pilgrim?

Sally P.
on 3/24/05 11:06 am - Derry, NH
I am very early in this journey. It has taken me literally 10 years to get the courage to decide to pursue WLS. I will be going through Mass General Hospital. My cardiothoracic surgeon there has recommended either Janey Pratt or Sheldon Randall. I am wondering about anyone's experience with either of these doctors and also if anyone has applied for approval to Harvard Pilgrim. I live in southern NH and that is my insurance. : Sally Perkins
Caeli B.
on 3/24/05 9:40 pm - Boston, MA
Harvard Pilgrim was wonderful to me! They approved my lap band surgery less than 24 hours after the paperwork was submittedd and everything w/them has been smooth sailing from day one. Best of luck, Caeli 348/323/288/under 200
emme819
on 3/25/05 12:54 am - Worcester, MA
I have Harvard Pilgrim POS, and I was approved the day they got my paperwork. I really love Harvard and have had them for 12 years or so and have no intention of changing. They have never denied me anything. Good luck. Mary Ellen
MAURA F.
on 3/26/05 3:26 am - WEST ROXBURY, MA
I have Harvard Pilgrim and the first time they sent my paperwork in I was dinied. They did not have all my paperwork. When they sent everything in I was approved in about a week. SO far so good. Best of luck . Dont be disappointed if you are denied it may be because they didnt get all the required info. Good Luck Take Care ....let me know how you make out
NANCY G.
on 3/27/05 11:12 pm - NASHUA, NH
Hi My name is Nancy and I also live in Southern NH. I had my surgery 2/28/05 at Lahey clinic, and live the program they rin. I also have HP HMO and was aproved less than 24 hours later. I think it also has a lot to do with your medical history and how persuasive your providers are. Good luck in your journey to becoming a happier and healthier you!! take care
Debbie H.
on 3/29/05 3:04 am - Chelmsford, MA
I had Harvard HMO at the time of my surgery (2/10/05) and they approved it with no problem.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views