Anyone for a South Shore support group?

lmt516
on 3/19/05 10:30 pm - Brant Rock, MA
I am not sure what happened to our last attempt but I would love to get one going. From past emails it looks like Tuesday or Wednesday evenings are best? PLMK if I am wrong? SO where are you? Good days? I am in Marshfield and can do a bit of traveling and carpooling if that is what it takes. So lets try this again. My email - [email protected] - please put WLS in title. I delete strange emails because of, well we all know why.
slow and steady
on 3/22/05 8:25 pm - MA
I would love to go.. I am from the SS. but I am having my op at bWH. Any ideas where these meetings would take place. Theresa
lmt516
on 3/22/05 8:50 pm - Brant Rock, MA
Hi, I am from Marshfield and have heard from a couple people. We would try to find somewhere convenient to all. Where are you? I am hoping to get something going in April or early May at latest.
Nana Holly
on 3/30/05 8:02 am - Quincy, MA
I don't know if anyone has heard but there is a support group which has started in Quincy at the Quincy Medical Center. They meet the 2nd Monday of every month except for this April when it will be held on April 18th at 6:00 to 7:30. I went to the first meeting and it went really well. Should anyone want more information give me a call. I can get more info for you. Holly O.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views