surgery date 4/18/05

marathon M.
on 3/14/05 2:58 am - milford, MA
well I am nervously excited...I met with a very busy dr.lautz and after 20 years of waiting I am now scheduled for the surgery..I do however have to do a sleep study ( because of answers to his online survey). Has anyone out there done one? I havent been approved of insurance yet but the secretary tells me that tufts is easy...any thoughts...I have my preop on april 8th and will be put on a liquid diet then..anything besides instant carnation? I am a hot drink person ( tea , coffee, soup?) thanks..
(deactivated member)
on 3/14/05 6:41 am - haverhill, MA
I had my surgery with Dr Robinson at BWH and I think I remember hearing that they use the same post op nutriton program. I could have herb tea or chicken broth.
Linda D.
on 3/14/05 8:34 am - Walpole, MA
J Z - we have the same surgery date!!! I just found out a few hours ago that that is my date too. I go to New England Medical Center, and I love their program. Here's wishing us both all the luck in the world. Just think 5 weeks from right now, we will be on the Losing Side! May God take care of us all.
Nana Holly
on 3/14/05 10:13 am - Quincy, MA
Best of luck to you both!!! I will see you on the losing side! Holly O.
seachelley80
on 3/16/05 12:42 am - gloucester, MA
I HAD MY SURGERY W/ DR LAUTZ ON FEB 15. I DIDNT HAVE TO GO ON A LIQUID DIET BEFOREHAND SO I GUESS I AM LUCKY! I ALSO HAVE TUFTS AND IT WAS NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL. EILEEN TOOK CARE OF EVERYTHING AND IT ONLY TOOK THE FIRST LETTER TO THEM FOR APPROVAL. I HAD A BMI OF 40 AND NO MAJOR MEDICAL PROBLEMS (IE SLEEP APNEA OR HIGH BP)! GOOD LUCK! DR LAUTZ, THOUGH VERY BUSY, IS A VERY GENTLE AND KIND PHYSICIAN!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views