Looking for BONBON and the 6ER'S!

Colleen B.
on 3/13/05 8:35 am - Worcester, MA
Hey all, Just wanted to see how everyone is doing? I miss everyone checking in each Sunday! As for me, I never update my profile...so I'll fill you in!!! Three months out and I feel better everyday! Once I hit about 50 pound loss, people finally started noticing and starting throwing all the compliments my way! Boy oh Boy does it feel great! I can't believe how great my clothes are fitting these days! I have an array of sizes in my closet, but I'm down to the lowest sizes I have left! So, anytime now I have to go shopping!!! Poor Me!! This has been an awesome experience and I'm loving every minute of it! Hope all the 6ER's are well and "feeling Fine" these days! Drop a note and let us know what makes you smile these days!?! Take care (((HUGS))) Colleen -61 pounds
Monica B.
on 3/14/05 1:44 am - Emery, SD
Hi Colleen. I too am thankful for this wonderful journey. I rarely post on this board, spend much of my time on the over fifty forum or the December 2004 surgery board. I think that the December crew is doing very well. I have lost 55 pounds and it feel great being gone. I so enjoying feeling cleaner and fresher. It is easier to do everything. I have more energy, it is building slowly. I joined a gym and can now walk 30 min on the treadmill and can use the weight training equipment. I had hit a plateau where I stayed at -50 lbs for over 2 weeks. But I knew I was still loosing inches because my clothes keep getting bigger and bigger. I will have to hit the Salvation Army store and look for some smaller clothes to get me through my work week. I go for my 3 month check up with the weight management group and will have a bunch of blood test done to check on everything. I can eat just about everything except sausage and bacon. Even the smell of bacon cooking does not appeal to me anymore and I loved bacon. I remember to chew because I have had a few incidents where I didn't chew well and my pouch was in pain. I drink my water, take my vitamins, eat my protein and limit my white carbs. I discovered that eating fresh, cooked, cold, large shrimp for lunch or dinner sits very well. I feel indulgent buying them but they do taste so good and are so good for me that I am worth it. Keep up your great job and enjoy your journey daily. Are you going to the OH convention in NJ in May? Monica 12/06/04 330/275/???? walking without my cane today, hurrah
Luann S.
on 3/16/05 6:58 am - Randolph, MA
Monica, Love your new picture! You look maaaaavelous! And happy! Keep up the good work! Luann LapRNY 9/14/04 -76
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views