Approved

MAURA F.
on 3/10/05 5:48 am - WEST ROXBURY, MA
I got my letter of approval today. Im so happy. Now I really cant wait. I still have weight to lose.......20-25lbs. I really need to get motivated to lose it. Any suggestions?????? I was thinking of joining weigh****chers. I can hardly wait to have the surgery and start my new life...........................................
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/05 6:31 am - haverhill, MA
Glad to hear that you have your insurance approval. That is one big worry off of your mind . I don't have any good suggestions about the pre op weight loss except to keep your mind on your goal. good luck
MAURA F.
on 3/10/05 6:47 am - WEST ROXBURY, MA
Thanks Kimberly
~*Ellen H.
on 3/10/05 12:06 pm - Western, MA
Weigh****chers couldnt hurt, what does your nutritionist say? One good thing is the weather is going to be getting nice some time soon and you can get out and exercise some. This always helps me!
BrendaHeath
on 3/11/05 9:11 am - Winchendon, MA
I was going to Weigh****chers right up until I had the surgery. It will help to keep you on track with the weekly weigh ins. Good Luck! Brenda
Lynn O.
on 3/11/05 9:26 am - Taunton, MA
Congratulations! Keep your thoughts focused on having the surgery and realize that you have to lose the weight in order to have it. That will really be motivational for you. Weigh****chers is a good one, but try and work with your nutritionist. Good luck to you on your journey. Lynn
MAURA F.
on 3/11/05 10:15 am - WEST ROXBURY, MA
Thanks to all of you for your advice and support !
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views