2 year check up. WOW!!!

keepersmom1991
on 3/8/05 1:29 am - Pembroke, MA
WOW! It has been 2 years. It is so hard to believe that 2 years has flown by. I have reached goal and gone below. I had my 2 year check up today and my offical weight is 146. 146!!! I do not think I have ever weighed that before in my whole life. I have lost a total of 172 pounds. I feel great. My blood work was perfect and I am doing well. I can eat almost anything, but I do watch what I put in my mouth. I do dump if I eat too much sugar, but I have learned my limit. I can have that bite of a cake or a 1/2 cup of ice cream, but no more. It is really nice to have that built in reminder that I can no longer over induldge. I take my vitiams, calcium and a monthly b12 shot. I have changed my lifestyle and that is what it is about. This tool does work if you use it right. I have never been healthier or happier and I love life. I hope that everyone has as much success as I have. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in all stages of thier journey. Remember "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"
Nana Holly
on 3/8/05 7:17 am - Quincy, MA
Congratulations!!! You are in inspiration. I can't wait until I have my surtgery and can start on a healthier road. My surtgery is April 5th. I am sooooooooooooooo excited. Keep up the good work. My biggest concern is once I reach goal (which I have never done before) I am hoping to do as you are. Thanks!! Holly O.
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/05 10:39 am - MA
WTG Janet, on two years! I'm closing in on one year now..... yikes! B e t h _______________________________________ when it rains it pours and opens doors and floods the floors we thought would always keep us safe and dry -train ________________________________________ Lap RNY 4/5/2004 HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 149 GWR- 114/151 Journal- meltingmama.blogspot.com/ Pix- community.webshots.com/user/msooyl Email- [email protected] IM- bethlbutterfly
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/05 10:49 am - South of Boston, MA
Sorry, logged in as my husband... B e t h _______________________________________ when it rains it pours and opens doors and floods the floors we thought would always keep us safe and dry -train ________________________________________ HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 149 GWR- 114/151 Journal- http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ Pix- http://community.webshots.com/user/msooyl Email- [email protected] IM- bethlbutterfly
slow and steady
on 3/9/05 1:14 am - MA
WOW............. YOU go GIRL. I am from Pembroke are there any support groups on the South Shore. I am having surgery at the Brigham on 3/22 Thanks, Theresa D
(deactivated member)
on 3/9/05 8:12 am - haverhill, MA
Congratulations! Keep up the good work.
lmt516
on 3/9/05 10:12 pm - Brant Rock, MA
WTG!! I hope to be there someday!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views