I fell like im stuck in limbo

SkinnyMe71805
on 3/7/05 8:40 pm - Fitchburg, MA
Its been about a week since my las appt. with behavioral and both them and nutrition have given me the go ahead to see the surgeon to discuss the surgery and get pretesting and insurance approval in order. Now i dont know if it is just me or if im in like panic mode but i cannot sit still. I am waiting for the surgeons office to cal me with an appt to see him and every time i hear the phone so much as make a peep i get excited. I mean i even answered the phone when the one on the tv was the one that was ringing!! Is it just me or has everyone felt this way to some extent?
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 3/7/05 9:17 pm - 128 Belt, MA
Hi Niesha, I think that one you(me/we) make the decision for the surgery--it encompasses your life and you can't wait an extra minute. I don't know if you've carried a child,but it's kind of like the same when you are pregnant. Try to stay busy as you can. It's hard-but your time will come. Best to you! Joan f.
DJJCHARRIS
on 3/8/05 1:30 am - Winchendon, MA
Ya the wait is enough to drive you nuts . But it is all worth it to see and feel yourself melt away. Best of wishes. Dawn -119
mrstmc1958
on 3/11/05 11:49 pm - Worcester County, MA
Niesha, The wait is awful! Try to stay busy (I know...easier said than done!). My call came about 3 weeks after my last behavioral appt. When my call came I was so excited. When I went in for my consult I asked to be put on the standby list. I was even more suprised when I got the call a week later to schedule my surgery. Best wishes to you on this journey! Autumn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views