View from the other side

p3santos
on 2/21/05 1:10 am - Fall River, MA
Hi everyone - left the hospital on Saturday and headed to my own home today after staying at a friend's for a few days -feeling pretty good as long as I stay on time with my pain meds - no unexpected surprises except that I got the most wonderful care at Tobey Hospital - all the staff is tuned into bariatric patients and are very sensitive to our special needs - I never had to ask for anything. They were doing it for me before I asked for it. Dr. Kruger stopped in several times during my stay as well as the other members of his team. His program gets 2 thumbs WAY up from me. thanks to you all for your many prayers and good wishes - it means so much - I've had so much support in my journey that it is humbling. off to snuggle my neglected kitty cats and catch up on my reading - take care all Pat
DJJCHARRIS
on 2/21/05 1:56 am - Winchendon, MA
Congrats and good luck. Get all the rest you can now !! Dawn -119
(deactivated member)
on 2/21/05 4:19 am - haverhill, MA
Glad to hear that all went well. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
maurat
on 2/21/05 7:40 am - Bourne, MA
Hi Pat, Glad to hear you're doing well. It was tough seeing you in the hospital with the hiccups. I couldn't imagine that discomfort. I'm doing well. I went home on Thursday; you were sleeping everytime I walked the halls that day I'm doing great except for some bad indigestion this afternoon. I was very glad to be able to leave the hospital a day early. My mother stayed with me for a couple of days which was a big help. It's nice finally being able to get in and out of my bed on my own. Take care. Maura
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views