Harvard Pilgrim insurance

kelli72
on 2/21/05 12:18 am - ma
This question relates to Plastic Surgery but also if you where approved for bypass with this insurance. I am waiting approval for TT/Hernia repair and would love to hear from anyone who was approved through them for either of these. I did not have them at the time of my bypass but I do now and I am hoping they will not be half as bad as cigna was!!!!
emme819
on 2/21/05 5:34 am - Worcester, MA
Hi Kelli - I have Harvard Pilgrim POS. My bypass surgery date is 3/16. I saw my surgeon for the consult on 2/3. Harvard Pilgrim got my paperwork from the surgeon on 2/11 and I was approved THE SAME DAY! I can't say enough about them. I have been with them since the very early 90s and have never been denied anything, including 4 surgeries on my l left knee for which they never even asked me to get a second opinion. I have no idea how they are with reconstructive/plastic surgery. But I am thrilled with them as a company. First rate in my book on all counts. Good luck. Mary Ellen
kelli72
on 2/21/05 5:50 am - ma
Ty MaryEllen and may I say Good luck and God Bless on 3/16!!!!!!
emme819
on 2/21/05 10:00 am - Worcester, MA
Thanks, Kelli. I'm anxious but ready!
MLONG
on 2/21/05 7:40 pm - Wales , MA
Hi Kelli I had my By Pass last may Harvard Pilgrim insurance approved within 24 hours they are great I also heard that TT is also approved fast Good luch I will keep in touch because I too will be going soon for a TT maryann
darlacutie
on 2/23/05 5:36 am - Lowell, MA
Hey girl! I got my approval yesterday. I should have my surgery within one month! I miss you!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views