Busy Busy - have surgery date...

Cindy M.
on 2/16/05 1:39 am - Franklin, MA
Hi everyone... Been busy as my daughter is getting married in 2 weeks - my surgery date is March 25th - I can't wait ... I chose Dr. Randall @ Mass. General....he is wonderful - very nice, listens to you, genuinely cares...I chose MGH because their program is so thorough - before and after surgery - lots of support ... I have to be cut (lap won't work for me) but that's ok - given what I found when reseraching, I think I prefer to be cut...so wish me luck everyone and I'll check in after the wedding....hope everyone out there is doing well. Cindy - Franklin, MA
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/05 7:15 pm - haverhill, MA
Wow! You have a busy time coming up. Good luck with the wedding and the surgery.
BrendaHeath
on 2/25/05 12:12 pm - Winchendon, MA
Cindy, I just wanted to wish you luck on your upcoming surgery. I had mine 6 months ago. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I was extemely nervous before I went in for surgery. It seems like your are keeping busy with other exciting events in your life. Enjoy the wedding, and enjoy your new life style change. You are doing a wonderful thing for yourself. Brenda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views