Cedar Point Survey --- please read

charri09
on 2/15/05 12:40 am - Charlotte, MI
I was looking into a family vacation for myself and my son and thought wow this would be a great thing for everyone.... My thought is (and I am willing to lead this if it is ok)...to go under the group rates and do two day slide and ride passes...and work something out with one of the resorts on rooms....(maybe they will give us a group discount and a couple of floors LOL)...anyway the passes would give us all two days of fun in the amusment park and the water park (don't know prices yet, but do know the more there is the less the price)....I have studied up on all of this and am willing to head it and get the tickets and individual information to each and every person (along with my mother Dianne Harris). I see everyone doing cruises and cook--outs and such things and thought this would be a wonderful idea because while reading a lot of the member pages I found that one of the main things that people want to do again or for the first time is ride roller coasters (me especially, i love them)...this would give the opportunity for those who have lost enough to do that...and for those who have not lost enough to do it yet to have a great time with other rides or just spending time with family and other great and wonderful people!! I just had my surgery last week, but am hoping in a few months to be able to ride those costers....So I was thinking this could be done the first part of Aug....but if I can get enough people that want to do this I will confirm the actual date and everything else in enough time for people to set everything with their employers and family. IF we do decide to do this and it goes well then maybe it could be an anual thing at a different park every year!!! Thanks and please let me know your thoughts on here or directly to my e-mail [email protected] also please state approx. # of people (adults and children seperate that would be interested in attending with you) this way I can get a general idea of how many there will be so i can get a close approx. price. Also I will make sure to post by the end of the week or beginning of next week on yes or no if we are going to do this or not....Looking forward to hearing from all of you!! Connie Harris (lap rny 2/8/05)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views