To Dream the Impossible Dream

Jan B
on 2/9/05 3:30 am - Rehoboth, MA
For thirty years now I have been fighting obesity. Getting to a normal weight has been an impossible dream for me. I have fought obesity with diets, exercise, pills, and prayer. The appetite demon eventually won every battle. Now I dare to dream that impossible dream once more. I have a date March 21, 2005 and just maybe with the help of a surgeon's tiny sword, I will beat my unbeatable foe. Jan
cocalady
on 2/9/05 4:30 am - Northeast, CT
Your dream is about to come to! Best wishes for a uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. Laura R
(deactivated member)
on 2/9/05 8:33 am - haverhill, MA
Your dream is not impossible. I know because I am living it. I am at a "normal" weight. I never ever thought I would get to this size. My goal was 10-15 pounds higher than this. All I wanted was to be healthy. I got more than that. I have a much improved quality of life now. Good luck!
DJJCHARRIS
on 2/10/05 1:27 am - Winchendon, MA
The dream is not impossible. I am smaller now than I was in Jr. high. and feeling better than any teenager, or at least the teenager I knew. It is a battle but it is much worth the work this time. I wish you all the best - you will be melting soon. Dawn -119
lmt516
on 2/11/05 1:08 am - Brant Rock, MA
It is not impossible. I had mine 11/23 and am down 60lbs, I feel better than I have in years. No more back pain, no more knee pain and I sleep 100% better. Hey, I even signed up for a 1/2 marathon, so dreams can come true!
cinnponce
on 2/14/05 4:01 am - Seminole, FL
Dawn, I love your new picture. You have really come a long way and look GREAT!! Congrats, Sue
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views