WHAT TO DRINK??

seachelley80
on 2/7/05 6:35 am - gloucester, MA
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON A PROTEIN DRINK-I HATE CARNATION INSTANT BREAKFAST!!HELP..
chellz
on 2/7/05 7:35 am - worcester, ma
I would suggest Nectar... It is a protein drink that comes in a bunch of different flavors I have tried 3 and of them I liked one the lemonade one...I think that vitalady.com sells sample sizes of them... They have alot of protein but not to much in the way of vitamins and such. Michelle
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 2/7/05 8:02 am - 128 Belt, MA
not certain if you don't like milk products or just CIB, but Hood makes carb countdown in chocolate. It is good, and has 10 or so grams of protein per serving. Hope the suggestion helps. Joan F.
Monica B.
on 2/7/05 8:52 am - Emery, SD
I found a super protein drink at my Whole Foods Market. It is Jay Robb's Whey protein powder. I enjoy it daily. I like the chocolate and the vanilla flavors. I mix it with Smart Skim milk and get 34 grms of protein. I can also mix it with water. These products are wonderful and I am so thankful I found them. They make getting my protein an easy deal. Monica
Kim T.
on 2/9/05 10:27 am - Dracut, MA
I got protein drinks already mixed in a can at Trader Joe's, called Worldwide Protein shake... they have some with 21 grams of protein that taste real good, not real thick... and some with 35 grams of protein that are thicker and i dont like as much... My favorite is 21 gm Cappacino... put it in a glass w/ ice and a straw and it's similar to my dunkins ice coffee... hope that helps! ~Kim
DJJCHARRIS
on 2/10/05 1:29 am - Winchendon, MA
Global gym carries Protien Ice. It comes in bottles and is like koolaid, not thick like most mixes. One bottle has 20 grams of protein. You should check at any gym in your area. Dawn -119
Kattie T.
on 2/10/05 4:19 am - Bradford, MA
Wow Dawn, your new picture looks great!! Or I should say, you look great. Just had to comment on that! 262/178/130
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views