Happy day

DJJCHARRIS
on 2/6/05 12:11 am - Winchendon, MA
The sun is shining and the pats are at the Super bowl. Have a great day everyone, with the willpower to stay away from the munchies. Dawn -117
lmt516
on 2/6/05 12:30 am - Brant Rock, MA
All is right with the world today!!
Monica B.
on 2/6/05 1:05 am - Emery, SD
Yes go Pat's. This is a special sun filled day here in Massachusetts. I have planned lots of good munchies of me and mine today. Just the kids will be with us, so I am not having a mob. I am making stuffed mushrooms, stuffed articokes (stuffed with some Italian bread crumbs and cheese), and some boneless chicken wings (no skin, not fried, no coating, just chicken strips). I also have some large shrimp for a cold ****tail. Cut up veggies too. We will play cards or dominos this afternoon and then watch our Patriots fight on at this years Super Bowl. We pray for their win so we can claim the World Series and the Super Bowl for our state. Monica
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 2/6/05 1:55 am - 128 Belt, MA
Hi to Fellow Patriots Fans! I'm heading out for a walk--the weather is terrific and I shouldn't fall on my *ss! Enjoy the day--keep up the crystal light or water---the best defense against the munchies! GO PATS! Joan F
Luann S.
on 2/6/05 5:55 am - Randolph, MA
Dawn, Love your new pic! Amazing! Keep up the good work and good attitude! Luann LapRNY 9/14/04 -65
(deactivated member)
on 2/6/05 6:49 am - haverhill, MA
Dawn, I love the picture on your post. It really shows the difference in your face! Remarkable. Keep up the good work.
(deactivated member)
on 2/7/05 3:26 am - South of Boston, MA
OMG look at your new face!! GORGEOUS!! beth Happy Valentines' Day! HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 154 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ - Updated daily
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views