Anyone interested?

DLH54
on 1/30/05 1:55 am - North Chelmsford, MA
I am almost two years post-op and I have been unable to attend the support groups run by my surgeon. I am looking for other post-ops in my area who may be interested in forming some kind of alternative support group as a replacement for or and addition to support groups in which they may already be participating. Or, if you know of already existing supports groups closer to home, perhaps you could let me know about them. I live in North Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
(deactivated member)
on 1/30/05 2:32 am - haverhill, MA
HI Donna, I have attempted to start one recently. Our first meeting was snowed out, but I am hoping to schedule another soon. You live very close to where I am. Feel free to email me privately if you are interested....I will add you to the list. [email protected]
Kattie T.
on 1/31/05 1:39 am - Bradford, MA
Can you let me know about this as well. I may be interested... Kattie
Kim T.
on 1/31/05 9:26 am - Dracut, MA
oh and how's our little string cheese gal doin??? ;) ~Kim
Kim T.
on 1/31/05 9:25 am - Dracut, MA
hi Donna... I'm in dracut i know Saints memorial hospital does the surgery there, so i assume they have a group meeting... although i havent gotten there yet. As Kim mentioned we are trying to get a group together close by as well.... hey how's that going Kim?? maybe we could even meet at a mall or coffee shop, hang out at a table in the food court area? something like that.... keep me updated, hope everyone is well!! ~Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views