:love: My hubbie and I we...

Monica B.
on 1/29/05 5:04 am - Emery, SD
My hubbie and I went for massages this morning. He gave me a huge gift certificate at this great spa and salon. So when I had my hair trimed a few weeks ago, I booked massages for both of us. I had a salt glow. First she brushed by body with a soft natural brush. Horses are so lucky cause they get this daily. I am going to get one of these brushes so we can brush each other and get rid of the dry, dead skin that we have. Then she rubs salts and lotions into your skin all over. Finally a dozen jets of warm water clean you off. Your skin feels wonderful, so new and fre****otally enjoyed myself and set up a date for an anti-aging facial for the end of February. My hubbie had a sauna and than a swedish massage. The women also did some reflexology on him as he suffers such bad arthritis in his back, hips, and legs. He was very pleased. We went out for breakfast at a favorite place, first time out for this meal for me since the surgery. Also first time I had OJ, a small glass. The eggs were good and went down fine, however I had a small reaction about 45 min after the meal, shacky and diarrhea....must have been the sugar in the OJ. I will try OJ again, but the lite kind with less sugar. The temperature is up to 32 degrees and it feels good outside for a change. Wow was it cold last night. Hope all have a nice weekend. Monica
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/05 8:55 am - haverhill, MA
What a nice day! Your problems after breakfast can definitely be attributed to the OJ. Glad you enjoyed the massage. That is something I am just going to have to try!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views