One Week Post-Op and Doing Great

CoolWaterMom
on 1/27/05 9:28 am - Monument Beach, MA
I had my surgery last Thursday and I feel great. My only regret is not having done it sooner. I was ready for it be a 100 times worse than it was. I had a C-Section 17 years ago and I thing that I fealt worse after that. I am so greatful for a second chance on a healthy happy life I am going to take full advantage of this new tool and use it to the max. Thank you all for you well wishes I have not goitten to thank each and everyone of you yet. But I will as soon as I am up to sitting that long at the computter. If your pre-op your in for the ride of your life sit back hold on and enjoy. Hugs Loretta
amykic
on 1/27/05 12:53 pm - spencer, MA
It is sooooo wonderful to hear this. Everyone just makes me know that this is perfect for me to have a chance to become healthy and really start enjoying my life with no restrictions on what I can do. Keep up with the great work and enjoy!! Love Amy
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 1/27/05 10:02 pm - 128 Belt, MA
Hi Loretta, Glad to hear surgery went well and you are feeling fine. Stay well---and warm! Joan F.
MAURA F.
on 1/28/05 3:24 am - WEST ROXBURY, MA
GOOD FOR YOU! I HOPE YOU CONTINUE FEELING GREAT! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY SURGERY. 6/15/05 TENT. TAKE CARE
Monica B.
on 1/28/05 5:17 am - Emery, SD
I am 7 weeks post-op and am thankful for this great gift. I am doing very well, enjoying the 38 lbs gone forever. My new pouch is good and lets me know what it likes or dislikes. I was very surprised at how little pain there was from the surgery. I have had 9 abdominal surgeries and this was by far the best. I asked the doctor why and he said that he uses tiny instruments that do not invade the skin, muscle, and tissues badly. I kissed his hands for the great job he did. I have had to deal with some anger over the fact that at age 57, I finally took back my life and had this surgery. I had to stop looking backward and focus on my new improved future. I read about all the younger men and women who are going for the surgery after trying to lose weight and not being successful. All those years of trying to lose, losing, then gaining it back and more. When this surgery is right for you, YOU know it. I follow the rules and each day is a new learning experience and joy. Do what your doctors say, eat protein first, drink water, and when you get to food, cut it small and chew chew chew. This new life is very good and again I am so thankful daily that I made this right decision. Monica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views