cancel local mtg

(deactivated member)
on 1/25/05 8:43 pm - haverhill, MA
I am cancelling tonight's northern ma support mtg due to weather. Most of you got private emails, but just wanted to be sure that the word got out.
surfingirlb
on 1/26/05 12:38 am - St Robert, MO
How do you find out about local support meeting? I live in Gardner and haven't heard of any. Just wondering. B
debbie3855
on 1/27/05 1:40 am - Havehill, MA
I was just wondering if we are going to try for next week?? I'm ready and willing...and WANNA!!!!! I do have some questions....what are the best tasting protein drinks?? I just am curios Thanks debbie
Kattie T.
on 1/31/05 1:49 am - Bradford, MA
Depends what you like. I love Matrix Chocolate--tastes just like Nestle quick milk and is easy to prepare. I also enjoy Isopure (vanilla) blended with fruits as it has a great milkshake flavor and consistency. If you enjoy "fruity" drinks you can try the Nectar's, they have them in all flavors. All of these can be purchased on bariatriceating.com for a MUCH lower price than I have found than GNC. My suggestion to you is get some samples and then decide what you prefer before you spend $35 on a tub of protein you may never use again. 262/181/130
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views