Anyone know of a Gastric Bypass support group on the south shore of Mass?

Kate Z
on 1/25/05 1:02 am - MA
I'm pre-op and would like to attend group meetings with other pre's as well as people on the "winning/losing" side. Does anyone know of such a group on the South Shore?.... I know I won't be as faithful if I have to take two trains into B&W for meetings....
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 1/25/05 1:25 am - 128 Belt, MA
Kate, Try also posting on the Lap Band board. Many Mass people also read that board. Maybe put out an SOS for a commuting buddy. Best of Luck--Joan F.
keepersmom1991
on 1/25/05 5:20 am - Pembroke, MA
Kate, Hi there nieghbor. If you email Beth at [email protected] ., she is putting together names of people on the South Shore Pembroke/Marshfield area for a informal support group. I know that it is still in the planning stages, but if you get your name in you will get any emails when things start rolling. In the mean time if you want to talk or get together contact me. Best of luck Janet OPEN RNY 3/2/03 318/149 -169 @ goal and fighting for PS
lmt516
on 1/28/05 8:14 am - Brant Rock, MA
Howdy, Another neighbor here. I live in Marshfield but head to the Hanover Y daily, I love it. I am only 9 weeks post op so I know where your at. So feel free to email, I would be happy to answer anything or help in anyway I can. There are a lot of us in this area, you will be surprised. I am so happy I did, I have had few problems, most of them of my own making. I know you will do great. Lisa - [email protected] 347/321/294/281/267
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views